Welcome

Welcome
I wanted to have a place to share my family's favorite recipes with our long distance family. My kids are getting to the age where they are growing and going. Now they will have a place to go to to find the recipes that they have grown up on and want to make for themselves. I hope if you have run across this site that there might be a new favorite for your family. Some recipes may not have pictures, but I will try to add them over time.

Baked Crab Rangoon



1/8 tsp Garlic Salt
1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 small Green Onion
4 oz Imitation Crab
3 oz Cream Cheese
14 Won ton Wrappers

Cut up the crab and mix it in with garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, green onion and cream cheese (microwave the cream cheese for about 40 seconds to soften)
Spoon into won tons.
Bake at 425 °F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.