Welcome

Welcome
I wanted to have a place to share my family's favorite recipes with our long distance family. My kids are getting to the age where they are growing and going. Now they will have a place to go to to find the recipes that they have grown up on and want to make for themselves. I hope if you have run across this site that there might be a new favorite for your family. Some recipes may not have pictures, but I will try to add them over time.

Breakfast Pizza


1lb Sausage
2 Green Peppers
Pie Crusts
Frozen Hash Browns
Shredded Cheese
1 doz Eggs
Milk
Salt

Brown and drain sausage.  I large bowl mix hash browns, browned sausage & green peppers. Place pie crusts in bottom of large glass cake pan.  I tear extra from center to run up the edges further. Dumped mixed bowl on top of crust. Mix 1 doz eggs, milk and salt, pour evenly through hash browns. Sprinkle shredded cheese lightly over top. Cover and put in frig over night.  Cook at 375° for about 1 hr 15 min.

We usually have this for Sunday lunch.  I set the timer on the oven and it is all set for when we get home from church.