Welcome

Welcome
I wanted to have a place to share my family's favorite recipes with our long distance family. My kids are getting to the age where they are growing and going. Now they will have a place to go to to find the recipes that they have grown up on and want to make for themselves. I hope if you have run across this site that there might be a new favorite for your family. Some recipes may not have pictures, but I will try to add them over time.

Grandma's Hotdish


1 1/2 lbs hamburger
 Egg noodles
Creamed corn
Canned Corn (2)
Milk
Salt

Place thawed, raw hamburger in dutch oven.  Stir in one can of creamed corn.  Drain the 2 cans of corn and replace the drained fluid with milk with corn still in can.  Stir in with the other corn & hamburger until mixed thoroughly, salt.  Stir in uncooked noodles until everything is coated well. Cover, place in oven at 375° for 1 hour.  Stir after 30 minutes and again after another 15.