Welcome

Welcome
I wanted to have a place to share my family's favorite recipes with our long distance family. My kids are getting to the age where they are growing and going. Now they will have a place to go to to find the recipes that they have grown up on and want to make for themselves. I hope if you have run across this site that there might be a new favorite for your family. Some recipes may not have pictures, but I will try to add them over time.

Stir Fry


Beef Ramen soup 2
California mix 2
Hamburger 2


Brown hamburger, drain.  Remove from pan and sprinkle of the  envelopes from the soup mix and stir into hamburger, set aside.  In Dutch Oven put 1 1/2 cups of water, broken noodles and frozen California mix.  Cover and cook on low heat.  Stir occasionally.  When vegetables are cooked, stir in hamburger mixture and serve.